Looking for a ls shell (orange items)

Skysurfy

Yeah but i cant find one ingame :(

There was a h2 mission mentioned wich rewards one of those, but now you only get those trade ins for your "base" as a reward.

Yup, it tells you right above where you cut off the picture from.

For example, the Lightsaber of Retribution you can buy from the PvP Weapons vendor on the fleet (but you need Valor Rank 46)

nope i checked this. The PVP Vendor doesnt sell those style. :/ on republic fleet.

The site that the image is from literally shows all lightsabers with that model. :confused:

yeah but i cant find one ingame all "sources" wont reward with this style thats why iam asking :(

You don't actually indicate which one you're looking for.

...the site you got that from though, likely lists sources.

yeah i checked them but no sources gets me a shell with this style. :(

Edited by Skysurfy

Yeah but i cant find one ingame :(

There was a h2 mission mentioned wich rewards one of those, but now you only get those trade ins for your "base" as a reward.

nope i checked this. The PVP Vendor doesnt sell those style. :/ on republic fleet.

yeah but i cant find one ingame all "sources" wont reward with this style thats why iam asking :(

yeah i checked them but no sources gets me a shell with this style. :(

So you went to a site that actually specializes in showing you all the hilts that look the same, and tells you where they can be found, and none of the options suit you. I'm trying to think of a sympathetic way to say "tough *******".

So you went to a site that actually specializes in showing you all the hilts that look the same, and tells you where they can be found, and none of the options suit you. I'm trying to think of a sympathetic way to say "tough *******".

ehm you dont understand me. Iam trying the sources but none is correct. try it yourself if you will find one tell me :)

I went there and nothing, no quest reward, the pvp vendor dont have it in stock etc.

I can only find a orange one with DARK III restriction. What do you think why iam asking? oO

I think they removed it from the game. you can get blue crafted or purple crafted. :(

Edited by Skysurfy

I got that one on my Knight class quest. I think for finishing Chapter 2. But maybe they've changed rewards since then. Are you an early level knight by chance?

lvl 70 :( finished story long time ago. But thanks for helping. Do you know is it legacy bound? or just bound?

Edited by Skysurfy