Speeder reward for finishing Esseles FP is gone?

Just finished the Esseles FP on a new character, and the Lhosan Duster speeder reward is suspiciously absent. That reward was given to me for playing the Esseles/Black Talon previous to patch 5.6 on my other characters. Did I do something wrong or is it an intentional change? I didn't use the new activities window, just followed my class quest and took the quest at the portal.

If I'm missing something, please point it out to me so I can correct it and redo the FP.

Have a good day!

Just finished the Esseles FP on a new character, and the Lhosan Duster speeder reward is suspiciously absent. That reward was given to me for playing the Esseles/Black Talon previous to patch 5.6 on my other characters. Did I do something wrong or is it an intentional change? I didn't use the new activities window, just followed my class quest and took the quest at the portal.

If I'm missing something, please point it out to me so I can correct it and redo the FP.

Have a good day!

Which mode did you play it in? The speeder only dropped in solo mode as far as I remember, and that started in 4.0; the speeder was not given out before 4.0.

Which mode did you play it in? The speeder only dropped in solo mode as far as I remember, and that started in 4.0; the speeder was not given out before 4.0.

Solo mode, yes. I had the Super-Robot to assist.

Wish they had forewarned us. I do know these speeders can be bought for almost nothing. It's just, was kinda looking forward for that reward, which is useful, and instead I get a decoration. Kind of a let down.

Anyway, thanks for the confirmation guys, won't lose anymore sleep over it lol!