- 4 Mastery after the last patch

xRohanx

All datacrons are collected (Datacron Master achivement), excepted Fleet Datacron. Is the gear stats have changed or stats, given by datacrons?

Wasn't there a bugged saber that had some base stats even without mods?

Edited by Mubrak

I think I missed something. What saber? This happened with all my toons, not only Force users. I do not know, maybe it's another silent nerf or/and somehow connected with datacrons. Edited by xRohanx

I think I missed something. What saber? This happened with all my toons, not only Force users. I do not know, maybe it's another silent nerf or/and somehow connected with datacrons.

There recently was a post about a specific lightsaber shell having actual stats even when empty; was just a thought.

As for nerfs and datacrons, who knows, may also just be a "tuned" algorithm for the base stats gained by level, or the stims. What's 4 mastery anyway? (Writes someone who snuck to the rep side of Corellia with his assassin to try and get the second Willpower datacron back in the day.)

Edited by Mubrak

What's 4 mastery anyway?

Wasted efforts, I think. It's like piece of cake, stolen by someone. Taking some datacrons is not easy, you know. It would be sad to lose this "piece of cake" because of bug, even if it's only - 4.

Edited by xRohanx