No Change in Companions

Dragondog

For the first time, I skipped KotFE and KotET, and went straight for Iokath. Now, I still have all of my old companions, even though I should have lost them. But I don't have any of the new companions either. Theron is a contact, but not a companion.

Is this how it should be? Or is it a bug?

Edited by Dragondog

I'm curious about this as well. The only characters I have taken through FE/ET, and am likely to take through, are force users. The story just doesn't feel appropriate for non-force users. But as a consequence I lose out on the Iokath weekly CXP, which, with the various bonuses, is a good chunk of CXP.

In order to fully experience KOTFE you must start it from your starship and then you can progress up to Lola the with Theron.

This is not about experiencing KotFE. I purposefully skipped KotFE to get directly to Iokath. But what characters I have access to should still be the same, shouldn't it?

This is not about experiencing KotFE. I purposefully skipped KotFE to get directly to Iokath. But what characters I have access to should still be the same, shouldn't it?

No, skipping to Iokath is different than skipping the Prelude. They don't auto complete FE/TE.