Some Cartel Market Armor Not Showing Properly

Starladytwo

I have found that some Cartel Market items do not show up either properly or at all. Some gear you only appear to be wearing the top part and a few others you're in your undies. I'd make a list of which ones but I'm too lazy. Edited by Starladytwo
Found it wasn't every item

I have found that some Cartel Market items do not show up either properly or at all. Some gear you only appear to be wearing the top part and a few others you're in your undies. I'd make a list of which ones but I'm too lazy.

A couple of examples would be good. Not necessarily a complete list, but at least a few.

The Proficient Hitman armor from a recent pack is one. I was wearing it before the patch and now at the character selection screen my character is in his underwear. Even after logging in and changing to other outfits and trying to reactivate the armor it won't work. It tries to show the previous armor but with the colors of the proficient hitman armor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.