So they broke the Twi'lek Eye color

FetiqeZamamee

So, I'm glad that they fixed the endless black coloration for the character model eyes. But when did pitch black eyes become a thing for the twi'lek third option? lol. I logged in to see this after the 5.6 update and low and behold. My poor twi'lek went from having some dull blue pretty iris's straight to a pitch black iris's. Here's a 5.5 patch eye color.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/383942885839732746/384148964381032458/Screenshot_2017-11-25_02_50_56_951689.jpg

And here is the new 5.6 Eye coloration. lol

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/383942885839732746/385401948276523018/Screenshot_2017-11-29_06_09_22_461377.jpg

Anyone else have any funky eye situations since the 'characters across the galaxy now have an appropriate amount of sparkle in their eyes.' fix?

Edited by FetiqeZamamee
correct a grammar mistake.

Honestly? I'm not too whoopy about having the dull blue coloration for humans turning into a Cyan color too. Feels like I literally made people who wear the colored contacts. I was perfectly fine with the iris colors before. Kind of wish they would give us the option to change the colors of the eyes on each toon one time free to fix what now looks odd and rather hideous.

Honestly? I'm not too whoopy about having the dull blue coloration for humans turning into a Cyan color too. Feels like I literally made people who wear the colored contacts. I was perfectly fine with the iris colors before. Kind of wish they would give us the option to change the colors of the eyes on each toon one time free to fix what now looks odd and rather hideous.

I honestly adore the new eye colour design, the former ones we had for all those years looked like coloured plastic. The new ones at least look more realistic and have more depth :)

I honestly adore the new eye colour design, the former ones we had for all those years looked like coloured plastic. The new ones at least look more realistic and have more depth :)

Fair enough. But the replacements? They just look too odd for me. I grew used to having an actual blue eye color and then having to use the 'cartel pack' for the lighter coloration on them. xD

Fair enough. But the replacements? They just look too odd for me. I grew used to having an actual blue eye color and then having to use the 'cartel pack' for the lighter coloration on them. xD

Well the replacements come actually close to what we see with Arcann, Senya etc. I am really happy we got this new design instead of the old, although perhaps they should add a toggle in Graphics option to be able to choose which eye design they want to show.

Edited by Ylliarus

Well the replacements come actually close to what we see with Arcann, Senya etc. I am really happy we got this new design instead of the old, although perhaps they should add a toggle in Graphics option to be able to choose which eye design they want to show.

Nah. Within time I'm sure I'll grow used to it. But then again, after logging into my BH, I feel as if it's probably a whole lighting ordeal that's throwing it off for me. But then again on the character creation menu my Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior have bright blue eyes when I used the same coloration blue for everyone else. lol. So, it could very well just be a lighting ordeal within the game on my end and I may just truly be going insane.

Actually! I just figured it out with my 2 Force users. lol. Somehow the eye color options got switched into the Cartel Pack option. Which is rather odd. Though I would like to see that pure black eye coloration for the Twi'lek get resolved somehow, because that's just mean to them. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.