Has PvP really come to this? How is SS compared to SF

Acaelus-Thorne

I played on SF last night for the first time, pubside. Experience was extremely terrible. No one on my team other then the person I was was was able to pull 1k dps in the 3 games. These other players on my team dying 10+ times. It's been a while since I witnessed a new level of dying simulator. I would honestly not be surprised if they didn't put any DCDs on their bar.

Of course this is just the first time on this server and I heard it's normally not this bad but I never seen players like this on SS. The team we were facing aren't good players at all there is no excuse to die 16 times to 1mil damage.

#confirmed hottie^ prob a pub though, because that sounds like the bergeran converts on impside SS.

also the SF fleet RPing ended? My god /s was horrible there, never seen so much dungeons and dragons in one place before!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kissingaiur ("Hottie") is a well known and longtime Harbinger PVPer who has composed many a guide on PVP for dulfy.net and for these forums. I have played alongside her on Harbinger (Jim Morrison, Deception Assassin) and she knows what she is doing. Edited by jimmorrisson