GTN- 10k to 10 Mil. Credit making journey

jimalexblack

I did this a couple years ago flipping crafting schematics (orange shell armormech/synthweaving). Any that were on the GTN for under 5K were bought and relisted for 20k or more.

As you're finding out, crafting mats are good for this too. Just wait until a conquest crafting week, sales will be even better.

i've made hundreds of millions over the last year or so saving cartel coins - i sub with a security dangle so i get 600 cc coins a month; so I saved my coins for over a year. when revan reborn's armor was up on the deal board I bought 3 sets; one for me and two to sell. a couple walkers as well. one of the dark side weapon attunements. sold them all in a couple days for nine figure payday. the trick with the cartel market is find the stuff that's expensive coin wise yet rare. then you can sell for big credit returns

Hi - Thanks for this info. As my first post describes this project revolves around using the GTN as my sole income source.

I did this a couple years ago flipping crafting schematics (orange shell armormech/synthweaving). Any that were on the GTN for under 5K were bought and relisted for 20k or more.

As you're finding out, crafting mats are good for this too. Just wait until a conquest crafting week, sales will be even better.

Interesting. Hadn't realised this.