The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nico Okkar Style hat.

Suprderk

When Nico Okkar came out as a companion I was envious of his hat and hoped that someday that type hat would be available for my smuggler. Sure there are other similar hats but for some reason they all seem to have that "granny's gardening hat" wrap around the head below the rim. It would be nice to have some hats in the style of Niko Okkar's to choose from.

As much as I would like that hat too, the problem is hair. Currently they can either cover where your hair would show or make you bald. They would need to add in a new feature to have hair showing that is the correct color. It would be very nice if they would work on that, but I'd be surprised if it's even on the wall of crazy. :( There are many hats that would benefit from a little hair, and hoods would be drastically improved!

As much as I would like that hat too, the problem is hair. Currently they can either cover where your hair would show or make you bald. They would need to add in a new feature to have hair showing that is the correct color. It would be very nice if they would work on that, but I'd be surprised if it's even on the wall of crazy. :( There are many hats that would benefit from a little hair, and hoods would be drastically improved!

THIS! This is exactly why I hate hoods and none of my characters will wear anything with a hood.

Vaylin gets to have hair with a hood! /sulk

(Yes, I know Vaylin's hair colour doesn't change and it' a set appearance for an NPC. I don't care! lol)

Edited by Elessara