How to level up quickly?

JaimeCersei

So i'm a returning player. So i was wondering on the best way to level up quicky. Most people say that heroics are the best, but i find it difficult to find a group to do these 'bonusses'.

I've really just been re-doing hammer station up until now. What are the best ways to level up?

You shouldn't need a group to do heroics. With the merge some bonuses are harder to do now with the congestion and are better off skipping. Even some of the main parts can be a pain waiting on respawns. You could try switching instances, but be warned going into the pvp instance may make you a target. Other than the starter world, you can do the main story planet heroics daily though.

You shouldnt need any tricks actually the leveling is soooo fast now, that there is nothing needed. However, yes, doing heroics in a group of 4 you get 4x XP for the bonus mission (once per week). So if you run all heroics for the bonus missions in a group of 4 you should get A LOT of XP.

As others have said, flashpoints and heroics are a good way to earn levels. If you like PvP, that's a one thing as well. For the record, it is also suggestable that you should the planetary questlines (marked by purple triange, the quest-giver usually has a text planetary storyline insert-planet's-name-here" above his/hers head, that will give you basic gear and some credits too.)

I was able to level a new character in less than 12 hours just by doing their class story and GSF. By the time I finished the class story, not only was I level 70, but I was level 66 in Command Rank. The only boost I used was the normal XP boost you get as a reward and even have 2 left over that I didn't use as I was already 70 when I got them. It is ridiculously easy and fast to level in this game, and when they have a double XP event, and if you join a guild, it is even faster.