problem with subscription cancel

adalsteinnz

okay, i know this forum is probably not for problems such as this but i really don't know where to get help because support is so useless.

there is no cancel subscription button where it should be.

i tried to use a link i found on the forum and it did not work.

i have already wasted about 4 days of sub time trying to unsub

i tried to unsub when i had 32 days left and now im at 28.

i got the 2 month sub option because i don't like the idea of something going wrong and they keep charging me because of situations like this.

seriously, why is it so difficult to unsub. i just wanted to keep some spare sub time in case i would come back at a later date.

if nothing is done to rectify the situation this company will never see a single penny from me again.

The ~$30 two month subscription is a one time payment, it doesn't automatically renew, so there isn't anything to cancel. When your time runs out your subscription will be downgraded to preferred. You can't cancel early and save the remaining time for later use.

I assume this is your first subscription in an MMO? It's handled like this in every subscription based MMO including World of Warcraft. If it's your first then I can see how maybe you weren't aware on how subscriptions in MMO's work. If it's not your first one then I don't know why you expected it to be different for this game.