The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Personnel and Furniture Arrangements

Xo-Lara

It would be nice if we could get some current and newer arrangements split into two variants: with and without personnel.

For instance, adding a variant of the Throne of Enlightenment that comes with a royal NPC sitting on the throne and subjects at the feet of the throne would be nice. Or a Hutt Lounger that has Hutt on it with dancers dancing around it.

For a decoration we don't already have, it would be nice to have a few kinds of reception desks with different species and genders of receptionist behind it.

More personnel arrangements in general would be good such as a band or cantina patrons, but I would also like to see arrangements that have both furniture and personnel.

This Discussion is also available on the forum for Preferred and Free to Play players for those that lack access to be able to post here.

Yeah I feel that most centerpiece decorations need to also be allowed to work on Large hooks even if they are oversized for them. We simply don't have enough centerpiece hooks in the right places nor do we have them with other kinds of hooks stacked on top.

• 4 weeks later...

What?! I don't want someone sitting on MY throne! :p

Seriously though, I think this is a neat idea. Like, maybe a throne flanked with guards would be cool. And if you could actually sit on said throne. We need more furniture we can interact with as well.

I also liked the band idea. Or heck, musicians in general - I don't think we have any personnel like that at all.

Chairs that have the click interaction to sit in them is a whole different thread, but also something I'd like to see.

However, I'd love to see some drinking buddies at a bar for a cantina, travelers conversing around benches for transit stations, groups of citizens from different worlds clustered on or around furniture commonly found there, and so on.