Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Slogans For The Servers?

PorsaLindahl

Just in my limited experience, I'd go with...

Star Forge: Ever wanted to get cancer just from reading gen chat? Come here!

Darth Malgus: We're the slightly-more-civilized European cousin to Star Forge. Less trolling, more lengthy debates over canon.

Edited by feylyndiira

Just in my limited experience, I'd go with...

Star Forge: Ever wanted to get cancer just from reading gen chat? Come here!

Darth Malgus: We're the slightly-more-civilized European cousin to Star Forge. Less trolling, more lengthy debates over canon.

You think Star Forge is bad? Have you forgotten who got merged into Satele Shan?

Any crazy, whacked out ideas? Here are a couple to start out with.

Satele Shan: Join us while we jump on Satele Shan. The more the merrier.

Star Forge: We're gonna put the hammer down!

:p

Come on to Satele Shan

It's all in your mind!

Edited by British

I don't have any characters on SS, so I don't have any experience with what goes on in their chat since I've never been there. But, I can certainly imagine that it's pretty bad.

I abandoned the Harbinger ship a couple months ago due to its overall toxicity. Unfortunately, what I've seen on SF so far is that the Ebon Hawk server culture that was generally rather helpful if rather self-indulgent has caused a lot of backlash of characters from non-"RP" servers getting way worse than they were before by rallying against said RP crowd.

Even as a non-RPer, it's kinda sad to see players being so nasty to each other over something that is meaningless to gameplay.

...but I still can't imagine that it's worse than what I left.

I abandoned the Harbinger ship a couple months ago due to its overall toxicity. Unfortunately, what I've seen on SF so far is that the Ebon Hawk server culture that was generally rather helpful if rather self-indulgent has caused a lot of backlash of characters from non-"RP" servers getting way worse than they were before by rallying against said RP crowd.

Even as a non-RPer, it's kinda sad to see players being so nasty to each other over something that is meaningless to gameplay.

...but I still can't imagine that it's worse than what I left.

Yea that is one thing that makes me sad is Ebon Hawk had some good helpful people and you could always ask in general chat a question and you were actually answered. I been watching general lately, since the merger and it has become toxic and that was something I was hoping wouldn't happen.

Star Forge "Don't judge us by the PvP crowd in GC.'

I was on Shadowlands before the merge, and the PvP claimed both the PvP channel and GC for themselves. In GC you would see PvP taunts/insults/harassment all the time. While not as bad as Harb, they definitely did not put a good face on the PvP group, and lived up to every sterotype of a PvP player.

Edited by NomadFifteen

Star Forge "Don't judge us by the PvP crown in GC.'

I was on Shadowlands before the merge, and the PvP claimed both the PvP channel and GC for themselves. In GC you would see PvP taunts/insults/harassment all the time. While not as bad as Harb, they definitely did not put a good face on the PvP group, and lived up to every sterotype of a PvP player.

Yeah, it's funny, they're the ones begging for people to play with and they can't understand why OW and ranked and even regs are dead. It is the most self-destructive and stupid behavior I've ever come across in gaming.

Same with trolls. They crave an audience but when people leave because of their trolling they're shrinking their own audience. Most of the trolls on SS' fleet are PvPers waiting for a pop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.