Miscellaneous questions regarding united forces

Jaren_Kincaid

As the title says. Can anyone help with the following, please?

"Earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion who delights in crushing all opposition when you complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder by the November 27th deadline."

Is that per character or for the whole legacy?

Is there any way to check that I've completed the requisite conditions for claiming the rewards?

And, more people on the server means more bottlenecks for the dailies. How will this problem be addressed?

TIA.

"Earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion who delights in crushing all opposition when you complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder by the November 27th deadline."

Is there any way to check that I've completed the requisite conditions for claiming the rewards?

And, more people on the server means more bottlenecks for the dailies. How will this problem be addressed?

TIA.

I can answer to your first three questions, regarding Darth Hexid.

1) Her character comes for the whole legacy once you've completed either the three PvE or PvP-missions to get her by November 28th.

2) She will be for whole legacy, regardless if you did the required missions with one or more characters.

3) I completed 3 PvE-missions for her, but at least I didn't receive a pop notification for her, but I'll assume you could see how far you are in completion from your Legacy panel.

Edited by Rebamcfan

TIA.

The new character reward is account-wide, not just legacy-wide.

Go to your Legacy in game. Then to Achievements/Events/General/Game Updates and check United Forces: Warzone Recon or United Forces: Group Recon. If you have completed either of those, you have done what it takes to get the new companion.

Edited by Dragondog