Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Put into a solo flashpoint by queuing through the Galactic Command interface

IanArgent

I expected to be grouped when queueing, that's all.

Yeah - you can choose what type of flashpoint you want to queue for through the GC interface. Solo, tactical, hard mode. ...er, or whatever they're calling them now. Story, veteran...master... gahhh, whichever! :p

I expected to be grouped when queueing, that's all.

In their infinite wisdom Bioware decided to change the original names to things like Veteran Mode and Master Mode. Of course they then made sure that the definitions of these are different depending on whether you play an FP or Operation because clearly when you try to simplify things, the best way to do that is to make them more complicated...

In their infinite wisdom Bioware decided to change the original names to things like Veteran Mode and Master Mode. Of course they then made sure that the definitions of these are different depending on whether you play an FP or Operation because clearly when you try to simplify things, the best way to do that is to make them more complicated...

Took me a while to understand that Veteran was old Heroic.. If there is any major complaint that I have about all MMO's it is consistency.. If you want to change something fine.. But you had better be changing the verbiage across the board.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.