Malavai Quinn: Any cut scenes with him or letters from him after the end game?

LordBraidenbach

Yay I've just finished my first end game (I was ****** enough to play with boosted characters when I first tried SWTOR, nevermind).

My sith warrior married Quinn, everything is apple pie, but I feel I missed a couple things. Or are they coming yet? I think fleetingly I've seen some scenes and definitely seen letters from him (I checked a couple YouTube videos before).

So are there any side quests that can result this?

(I know about Iokath and SPOILERS ALLOWED besides that too.)

Thank you.

You do get letters from him after you marry him. (It's the same with all romanceable companions.) They should be showing up in your mailbox fairly soon; there aren't any side quests to trigger them. There should be one or two more conversations after that, but I believe you need to finish/get close to finishing your class story for them to trigger. (If you've had the conversation about your legacy/future children/Quinn promising to always be by your side, that's the end of the conversation chain.)

You also get a letter from him after KOTFE starts. Beyond that, I *think* you get a letter from him after Iokath, and the most recent story development, Umbara, but I'm not too sure because I haven't gotten there myself. :o

As for cutscenes, there's a tiny bit in the introductory Shadow of Revan cutscene where your romance is acknowledged - he greets you differently than a non-romanced Quinn would. Your romance is also acknowledged in the early parts of KOTFE (and, of course, when you reach Iokath).

(Also, welcome fellow Quinnmancer! :D )

You do get letters from him after you marry him. (It's the same with all romanceable companions.) They should be showing up in your mailbox fairly soon; there aren't any side quests to trigger them. There should be one or two more conversations after that, but I believe you need to finish/get close to finishing your class story for them to trigger. (If you've had the conversation about your legacy/future children/Quinn promising to always be by your side, that's the end of the conversation chain.)

You also get a letter from him after KOTFE starts. Beyond that, I *think* you get a letter from him after Iokath, and the most recent story development, Umbara, but I'm not too sure because I haven't gotten there myself. :o

As for cutscenes, there's a tiny bit in the introductory Shadow of Revan cutscene where your romance is acknowledged - he greets you differently than a non-romanced Quinn would. Your romance is also acknowledged in the early parts of KOTFE (and, of course, when you reach Iokath).

(Also, welcome fellow Quinnmancer! :D )

Thanks!! Appreciate the answer. :)

And do you know anything what happens after Iokath? Do we get him back, is he joined to the Alliance/his freakin' wife? That would be great... not just the possible cut scenes but it's also a pain what happened to them when they started to think about family lol. Prison, carbonite, war...

Thanks!! Appreciate the answer. :)

And do you know anything what happens after Iokath? Do we get him back, is he joined to the Alliance/his freakin' wife? That would be great... not just the possible cut scenes but it's also a pain what happened to them when they started to think about family lol. Prison, carbonite, war...

At Iokath if you side with the sith empire Major Quinn will join your alliance, I believe the Wrath is the only one that gets a cutscene to talk to Quinn after he joins while other classes merely get him as a companion. I don't know if he sends you any more emails after Iokath or Umbara though, it's likely he won't have anything to say except in rare ocasions where he might say something to a romanced Wrath.

My Sith warrior did indeed get a letter from her romanced Quinn after the Crisis on Umbara flashpoint. Quinn was fiercely indignant on her behalf at Theron's betrayal, and made a reference to his shared past with the warrior.

My warrior, though a LS Sith, was also really angry at Theron and threatened him. I'm not sure if that made a difference to Quinn's letter.