Thanks for Saresh . <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

darthisraphel

Like the title says, Thanks forr Saresh. I'm so glad she led the restoration efforts on Taris and became the supreme chancellor of the republic! ( It wouldn't be the same without her):rak_03:

Thanks for Saresh. <3

I loved her to death...

She was a well-done villain, I'm pretty sure she's close to being universally hated. Most people I've spoken to, hate her *that* much.

I liked the way they introduced her on Taris when you arrive at the spaceport and when you get that obnoxious 'together' speech...and if she were sincere it wouldn't have been such a big deal, but you soon get the vibe of what she's really about...making people remain and work against their will, she stays in her cushy protected office away from Rghouls and toxins while you toil in that. There's a quest there about some deserters, and i swear, I let them run for it on every character I had, light or dark lol. It was like, yes, shoo, get outta here and take me with you lol.

Agreed! A very well written corrupt politician.

I wouldn't say she was corrupt. Not like she stole from the treasury. She was a mean determined b*tch. She didn't really care about anything or anyone except to win at all costs.

I was happy to kill her.

Edited by cagthehack

I wouldn't say she was corrupt. Not like she stole from the treasury. She was a mean determined b*tch. She didn't really care about anything or anyone except to win at all costs.

I was happy to kill her.

I believe using coercion against civilians and hiring assassins to quiet questions into your activities counts as corruption.