The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

more Twi'lek customization

The customization options for Twi'leks are really barely bones. There are only about four basic faces per gender/body type, which is very low compared to some of the others like humans or Chiss. As a result you get a lot of Twi'leks in the game that are nearly identical.

I know all of the ones I create look one of two ways. lol

• 2 weeks later...
You can't get any of the Dark Side eyes (yellow, red) for Twi'leks either, which is a bummer for those of us who would like to show our characters are DS-aligned without the corruption black bruises all over their face. The one time I clicked 'show corruption' my poor Sith Twi'lek looked like she had been infected with rakghoul plague, which wasn't the desired outcome. Edited by IoNonSoEVero

You can't get any of the Dark Side eyes (yellow, red) for Twi'leks either, which is a bummer for those of us who would like to show our characters are DS-aligned without the corruption black bruises all over their face. The one time I clicked 'show corruption' my poor Sith Twi'lek looked like she had been infected with rakghoul plague, which wasn't the desired outcome.

I mean another fix could be maybe if we could pick what stage of DS corruption that displays on our character (after all Palpatine and Zash were able to use masks.) but that's not really related to this thread (though I do keep my twi'lwk sith around ds 1 or 2.)

I mean another fix could be maybe if we could pick what stage of DS corruption that displays on our character (after all Palpatine and Zash were able to use masks.) but that's not really related to this thread (though I do keep my twi'lwk sith around ds 1 or 2.)

IMHO allowing Twi'lek characters to get more eye colors (including the various DS ones) *is* allowing more customization, which is what we're talking about here.

IMHO allowing Twi'lek characters to get more eye colors (including the various DS ones) *is* allowing more customization, which is what we're talking about here.

what I was saying is we weren't talking about picking a stage of dark side corruption. But I see how it adding more customization for everyone (including twi'leks) is related.

Edited by darthisraphel

You can't get any of the Dark Side eyes (yellow, red) for Twi'leks either, which is a bummer for those of us who would like to show our characters are DS-aligned without the corruption black bruises all over their face. The one time I clicked 'show corruption' my poor Sith Twi'lek looked like she had been infected with rakghoul plague, which wasn't the desired outcome.

Dark side 1 will change the eyes without anything else if you're just going for appearance. At dark 1 Twi'leks will get orange eyes without skim blemishes, or at least the red-skinned variety do. I haven't tried it out on others. It's fairly easy to maintain by just switching the alignment in the bottom right of the screen whenever you get too close to Dark II or Neutral.

Apologies for veering off topic, OP.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

We have been asking for this for years, I am not going to hold my breath that we will actually get it. Personally I want full body tattoos but not going to hold my breath for that either.

6 years and counting....... :rolleyes:

https://eu.portal.sf.my.com/proxy?pic=http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Misato-Katsuragi-Is-Bored-Browsing-The-Internet-On-Evangelion-Anime.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...