Monday 12 Noon queue on Ebon Hawk? really?

NevPanwrick

This is not the first time this has happened recently. My game bugged and locked up, when I restart it and try to log back into my server, The Ebon Hawk, it tells me I'm in a queue.

I KNOW the server is not full at 12 noon on a Monday, but apparently I'm 80th in line to log in?

I'm also a subscriber. This doesn't seem to make sense. There's so few people playing that it can be ridiculously difficult to find people for group content, yet there's a queue to get into the server???

I'm starting to understand why so many players have abandoned this game. :mad:

Edited by NevPanwrick

This happened on Friday AND Saturday both. Never heard a peep out of any one from EAWare.

Working as intended.

This new feature allows players in-game to have a better experience... ignore the fact that paying customers are waiting 30 minutes in line...

Same as well. in que after getting crashed out of the game. If this is the games future then whats the point. who wants to wait in 30 min plus lines just to play. Really stupid move EA/Bioware.

Wasted my time calling Bioware. Yup, they really didn't seem to care. Sigh

Edited by Morvak

I am currently 65th in queue for Ebon Hawk.

Interestingly, the Server Status page says that The Ebon Hawk's server population is currently "Light". Presumably this is an artifact of today's maintenance rather than a reflection of dramatically increased server volume.

I will say, however, that if this happens after the server merger, this would be a reason to cancel my subscription. There is absolutely no reason to pay for a game I cannot play.