The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Warrior Evil Roleplay

SarahPrise

Dark SW doesn't have to be a jerk. If you choose to always pick dark, which is by no means the same thing as never picking light, then yes, you'll be a slightly unhinged(1) jerk, but it's possible to play on a dark-leaning path, one where you do dark things to further the interests of the Empire rather than fulfilling your urge to be evil.

(1) Slightly unhinged, but only slightly. The always-pick-dark Inquisitor, on the other hand is completely stark staring mad.

Dark SW doesn't have to be a jerk. If you choose to always pick dark, which is by no means the same thing as never picking light, then yes, you'll be a slightly unhinged(1) jerk, but it's possible to play on a dark-leaning path, one where you do dark things to further the interests of the Empire rather than fulfilling your urge to be evil.

(1) Slightly unhinged, but only slightly. The always-pick-dark Inquisitor, on the other hand is completely stark staring mad.

In this scenario i am only care about myself and sometimes Jaesa.

If memory serves, there are a few "pick dark" choices that don't make much sense even if you are playing a self-indulgent jerk. It's been a while since I went uberdark on a warrior, and even my uberdark Inquisitrixes wouldn't pick 100% dark in their class story - releasing the Mother Machine is so totally utterly stupid it is breathtaking to think that anyone would do it.

If memory serves, there are a few "pick dark" choices that don't make much sense even if you are playing a self-indulgent jerk. It's been a while since I went uberdark on a warrior, and even my uberdark Inquisitrixes wouldn't pick 100% dark in their class story - releasing the Mother Machine is so totally utterly stupid it is breathtaking to think that anyone would do it.

Thats probably some bug with alignment gain, becouse inquisitor talks something like "I owe you nothing" and that is clearly dark side talking.

I agree. There are options that are flagged as dark that support the empire...wouldn't that be a good thing from the empire's perspective? The opposite is also true, light-side choices that play follow-the-rules-of-our-organization but are not at all good.