Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

If you lived in Star Wars universe, who would you be?

Rebamcfan

Yousa mioo bestest eva pallo! Mesa know you liken meso?? Mesa think you are mioo mioo greatest eva pallo!!

Meesa thanks you? :D

Which brings to mind my favorite Qui-Gon Jinn quote... "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here." LOL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Meesa thanks you? :D

Which brings to mind my favorite Qui-Gon Jinn quote... "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here." LOL

At the risk of going terribly off-topic, that line actually always bothered me a lot. Jar Jar didn't claim to be intelligent, but responded the way he did to the question on whether he was brain dead. Qui-Gon then proceeded to move the goalposts.

I mean, I understand that it must sting a little bit, being a jedi and having a creature like Jar Jar put you in your place like that, but that's no reason to reach for logical fallacies.. :p

(Oh.. I'd totally try to get my hands on a pink lightsaber.. yeah..)

I'm sure that we all have some sort of dream within Star Wars universe what we would like to see come through; who wants to fly a legendary space ship, who would like to get engaged in politics, while someone would like to experience the life a member of one of the exotic alien species.

If you were given a choice, would you be human or alien? If human, from where and what would you?

If you were a member of alien species, what would you be, and what would you do as one?

If I were a human, I would love to be Alderaanian - one of my favorite planets and cultures in Star Wars. I love to read about their history, and in the Old Republic era, with their political intrigue and wonderful scenery. I wouldn't perhaps be a noble, but a servant/political attache to planet's senator/representative. Being a minor vassal to greater House would be nice too, I guess.

If I were a member of alien species, there are few whose life I would like to experience:

1) Chiss. I love their culture, the bit of mystery surrounding them and the Ascendancy. If I were a Chiss, being member to Household Phalanx to CEDF would be a dream job. Or just a regular servant to one of the Aristocra's wouldn't be bad either. :D

2) Mirialan. I find them fascinating due their belief in Force, as well as their every day rituals that they perform. If I were a Mirialan, a Jedi would be most suitable for the profession, a healer or diplomat.

3) Cathar. Strong and prideful feline-like species, the Cathars are struggling to find their place in the galaxy, having lost home few times (not so nice thing with the Cathar :(). Their loaylty to family, the ki, is admirable, as is their behavior with others.

Probably my JC character. Well, yeah. That's what I'd LIKE TO BE. What would really be? Out of all these choices, a Smuggler, probably. Or a Trooper, but don't like them Disciplines no way. Rising in 4 AM and what not. Yes...

I'd be a lazy Smuggler. PERFECT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.