Please remove Huttball - Request of 80% of the players

IHeartSith

This Warzone is terrible, Worst mechanics I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO PvPing, I have not met 1 player yet that actually enjoys playing this game, It just has fail all over it.

I know its your attempt to make a Unique version of CTF but this is why there is no other version it has been tried and tested over years.

Im in a PvP Guild and Hutball alone deters alot of players from Queing just because of how bad it is.

Also add some sort of rating Warzone about 90% of the ones I am forced to play huttball, cant even choose

I like it, but that's only because it's same faction. The fire is annoying, and the acid pools could work better if they didn't have a slowing effect and even if they removed slowing effects to ensure that anyone who lands in them could quickly get out.

Edited by Agemnon

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the hut ball , i agree there may be lag some times whene every body is sprinting every where, but it definitly lets a unique idea get used. full contact lightsaber sports. I love it is my fav. i do see more revision. some one mentioned it would be nice to select your warzone that is actually a great idea, would love to see that implimented.

Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic, we will be closing this thread as it is a necro of a discussion from December of 2011. Alternatively, please use this thread if you wish to discuss more huttball maps being added. Thank You.

Edited by Trineda