Visceral is shutting down, new star wars game too linear, will it be coop or mmo?

SaerethDL

You can't even make a coherent statement to rebut anybodies comments in here. Go away.

Oh really? Where did Amy Hennig say this game was an RPG? Oh that's right she never did. That was yet another lie you told.

Everything points to this game not being an MMO especially given how the genre is in a state of decline.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why keep lying/trolling about this? It's obvious what you're doing. Repeating the same lie over and over again to try and stir people up.

It's not a lie. Not sure what you are talking about. You keep lying about it not being an MMO when every intelligent human being on this planet already knows that it will be an MMO. Move along now.

It's not a lie. Not sure what you are talking about. You keep lying about it not being an MMO when every intelligent human being on this planet already knows that it will be an MMO. Move along now.

It is a lie just like Amy Hennig saying it was an RPG is a lie you stated. It should be fairly easy to find where she said that given how little she's actually said about the game.

Saying every intelligent human being on the planet knows its an MMO is a hyperbolic lie.

It is a lie just like Amy Hennig saying it was an RPG is a lie you stated. It should be fairly easy to find where she said that given how little she's actually said about the game.

Saying every intelligent human being on the planet knows its an MMO is a hyperbolic lie.

I already told you, Amy talks about the game at E3 2016. It's on video. Can you not read what I posted? Move along. You were proven wrong multiple times now.

Edited by Renata_Roselli

I already told you, Amy talks about the game at E3 2016.

No, you didn't say that.

It's on video.

Then it should be easy to find like this article which is from after E3 2016 and makes no allusions to it being an RPG.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/amy-hennig-talks-mysterious-new-star-wars-game/1100-6443304/

See, I said a thing and backed it up. Unlike you.

Can you not read what I posted?

How can someone read evidence you never posted?

You were proven wrong multiple times now.

You have yet to prove me wrong where as you've been proven to be a liar multiple times over.

Edited by Darth-Obvious

No, you didn't say that.

Then it should be easy to find like this article which is from after E3 2016 and makes no allusions to it being an RPG.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/amy-hennig-talks-mysterious-new-star-wars-game/1100-6443304/

See, I said a thing and backed it up. Unlike you.

How can someone read evidence you never posted?

You have yet to prove me wrong where as you've been proven to be a liar multiple times over.

You do realize you're just feeding at this point, right?

You do realize you're just feeding at this point, right?

I know, but nobody else is so it's gonna go hungry ;) Plus the more they keep posting the greater their insanity is becoming. In other words the crazy is more obvious than ever to the that now people will only remember this person as "the poster that cried MMO" and won't ever believe anything they say even if they're trying to be serious :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure how much Visceral's Star Wars game had to do with EA shutting them down ...

EA buys Titanfall dev Respawn Entertainment for as much as $455M

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/309357/EA_buys_Titanfall_dev_Respawn_Entertainment_for_as_much_as_455M.php?

According to a source trusted by Kotaku, EA made this deal in part because Nexon Entertainment (which publishes the F2P Titanfall mobile game Titanfall: Assault) recently made a formal bid to buy Respawn.

The sequence of events, according to Kotaku, is that Nexon made a formal bid to buy Respawn, and Respawn was then obliged to give EA "right of first refusal" and allow it 30 days to make a competing offer. EA proceeded to shut down Visceral Games and outbid Nexon to buy Respawn.

Edited by GalacticKegger