What happen to the others people carbonite during the enteral empire?

Rieyeciu

What happens to the others people carbonite during the enteral empire?

This is a big question I been wondering for some time. From clips, before the Empire came out the clips, we saw Darth Malgus frozen in Carbonite. Did he ever get free? What about the others? Was this just a deleted so it is non-cannon anymore? Still, there had to be others frozen before you were frozen in carbonite. What about them? Who were they? Can they be the "New" threat or helpful allies? I would love to have Darth Malgus back but see they been killing off good chars I don't know. I still love to have "Class" Stories back so it won't be as dull to play different chars over and over again. They can do so much but this Empire story has many holes in it like this Carbonite bit I don't know what happened.

Does anyone get any ideas? :rak_02:

For all we know that Malgus scene is a deleted scene so it's non-canon even in legends, granted he could eventually appear. It's honestly a good question though, how many prisoners Arcann kept in carbonite and what were they roles. When it comes to other classes at least it seems they're MIA which is why their companions can be recruited by you, but honestly you can headcanon in any way. I personally like to think some of them died or went back to their homes, my Chiss Sniper for example went back to the ascendancy to help protect it against the eternal empire.

For all we know that Malgus scene is a deleted scene so it's non-canon even in legends, granted he could eventually appear. It's honestly a good question though, how many prisoners Arcann kept in carbonite and what were they roles. When it comes to other classes at least it seems they're MIA which is why their companions can be recruited by you, but honestly you can headcanon in any way. I personally like to think some of them died or went back to their homes, my Chiss Sniper for example went back to the ascendancy to help protect it against the eternal empire.

That's what I usually go with, too, death or just moving on. I've also read headcanons where all of their toons somehow got freed from carbonite (probably when Alliance was formed and Arcann defeated - shrug).

Whatever floats your boat, dude :) One definite thing is all of the characters are MIA or barely heard of during that 5 year period, completely separated from their companions. Everything else is your own headcanon. Whatever floats your boat, OP.