The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Armored Robes

I'm sorry, not really sure how else to call this type of armor. I'm talking about something like this:

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/remnant-arkanian-inquisitor/

The armor I've linked is a nice combination of armor and robe elements and it's basically the only one I enjoy on my Assassin tank. Everything else feels a bit too "robe-y" (sorcerer) or too "armor-y" (warrior) so doesn't really suit him.

It would be nice to see more sets in the spirit of the one I've linked.

Oh, and preferably without hood or at least hooded down, please.

Edited by Trollokdamus

I use Armored Interrogator robes with a primary black dye, along with a rebreather and cybernetic hand, to give my Sorcerer an armored/cybernetic look. I wish there were more armors like that in the game -- I'd love one with a long cloak and/or hood, a la Insidious Counselor.

I use Armored Interrogator robes with a primary black dye, along with a rebreather and cybernetic hand, to give my Sorcerer an armored/cybernetic look. I wish there were more armors like that in the game -- I'd love one with a long cloak and/or hood, a la Insidious Counselor.

Way back when, I got (on my Commando!) an armoured (Jedi Knight style) chest piece with a long hooded robe from some random drop. When a certain maniac broadcast my picture to the entire Eternal Empire, making not-entirely-false accusations of regicide, I stuck it in an outfit slot as if she was wearing it as a disguise.