Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Cartel Market Update

Nightblazer

Just logged into the game since the update. I like how they have added several dyes for direct purchase now to the cartel market as well as old items that I've been trying to obtain for a while such as the Gamorrean Axe and Cathar Honor Sword.

Yes, the additions are nice but one thing concerning dyes I noticed was although they added Black/Black, White/White and White/Black dyes, a rather conspicuous absence is the Black/White which seems a bit odd to me.

i like that they brought back the cathar honor sword for only 500cc

Agreed! That's one item I've been hoping to see go up for sale for a while now, and I was really pleased at the price they went with.

I only buy CCs very sporadically -- and rather sparingly, overall -- but all the direct purchase items they put up got me to drop about $40 this week.

Edited by DarthDymond

Usually they go for 5mill +

And that's my point, that dye model is cheap enough that it doesn't need to be direct sale on the CM. dye direct sales are better suited to the shade combinations imo

Edited by TyonYlle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.