Re-add missing missons

SurpremeDJ

Hi

i noticed that there are some missing missons like for example the one on dromund kaas with major bryson, i did some searching and there are more and also on different planets. but i cant find why they are not in the game, and will they ever be Added/ re-added in the game?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bryson

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=761990

If you have notice some missing missons / unfinished missons, then please let me know, am really interested, and in this way the topic gets more exposure, and maby we will get our missing missions in the future.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by SurpremeDJ

There was a mission I remember I think it was trooper not 100% sure but, I remember I had to plant bombs or something in one of those holes in the floor of one of the hanger bays of a ship. It was a nightmare cause I kept get stuck behind a crate. Can't remember the name of the mission but I have been through all classes several times and haven't come across that one in a very long time. Edited by serenitty

There was a mission I remember I think it was trooper not 100% sure but, I remember I had to plant bombs or something in one of those holes in the floor of one of the hanger bays of a ship. It was a nightmare cause I kept get stuck behind a crate. Can't remember the name of the mission but I have been through all classes several times and haven't come across that one in a very long time.

was that on the first levels? for example around level 1-30. because by name the level we can nerrow down the search. And thank you for sharing

There was a mission I remember I think it was trooper not 100% sure but, I remember I had to plant bombs or something in one of those holes in the floor of one of the hanger bays of a ship. It was a nightmare cause I kept get stuck behind a crate. Can't remember the name of the mission but I have been through all classes several times and haven't come across that one in a very long time.

I remember that mission. It was part of the final Chapter 1 mission in the Trooper class story, "Justice."

Trooper Class Story Spoiler:

On Tavus' ship. The vid below shows a conversation where the player can pretend to be part of Tavus' defectors or reveal themselves as Havoc Squad. If you didn't reveal yourself as Havoc Squad, after the convo I remember the player placing an explosive device in a sunken cargo area as a diversion. That's briefly shown in this video around 3:46. Later, the player placed another explosive device in a trash receptacle, also as a diversion.

I haven't seen the cargo bay part of the "Justice" mission in some time. Don't know why it was removed. There was a little platforming getting out of the sunken cargo bay, but even as bad as I am at platforming (and I well and truly suck at platforming) I could get out of the cargo bay.

Someone's YouTube video of that mission:

https://youtu.be/eP1IwPFzd2Y?t=197

On Dromund Kaas there's an Imperial officer in the spaceport, near where you exit to the planet. And, a Sith inside the Sith citadel, somewhere in the middle area. IIRC, you used to be able to interact with those two NPCs after your first run of the Black Talon FP on a character. There was a brief cutscene, something about getting the player's assessment of the war effort, or the Republic's fighting ability. Those two NPCs are still there, but you can't interact with them.

Edited by Nmyownworld

I remember that mission. It was part of the final Chapter 1 mission in the Trooper class story, "Justice."

On Tavus' ship. The vid below shows a conversation where the player can pretend to be part of Tavus' defectors or reveal themselves as Havoc Squad. If you didn't reveal yourself as Havoc Squad, after the convo I remember the player placing an explosive device in a sunken cargo area as a diversion. That's briefly shown in this video around 3:46. Later, the player placed another explosive device in a trash receptacle, also as a diversion.

I haven't seen the cargo bay part of the "Justice" mission in some time. Don't know why it was removed. There was a little platforming getting out of the sunken cargo bay, but even as bad as I am at platforming (and I well and truly suck at platforming) I could get out of the cargo bay.

On Dromund Kaas there's an Imperial officer in the spaceport, near where you exit to the planet. And, a Sith inside the Sith citadel, somewhere in the middle area. IIRC, you used to be able to interact with those two NPCs after your first run of the Black Talon FP on a character. There was a brief cutscene, something about getting the player's assessment of the war effort, or the Republic's fighting ability. Those two NPCs are still there, but you can't interact with them.

Yes, that was it. I always hated that because I would get stuck down there every time. I wonder if that was why they removed it.

was that on the first levels? for example around level 1-30. because by name the level we can nerrow down the search. And thank you for sharing

Look at Nmyownworld's post, that's the one I was remembering. End of chapter 1 trooper class mission. They just removed that part of the mission.

Edited by serenitty

While we're on the topic, I seem to remember two missions that I haven't encountered again:

1. Jedi Knight, you have to click panels to rearrange force fields to get to a droid. Like it was a maze of sorts? But I haven't found it again since my first toon.

2. Think this was also the Jedi Knight, but I had to click panels in a Sith temple to form the Imperial symbol on the floor.

Am I crazy? Were these from KOTOR? :(

I cant remember doing the first planting part either, i did not done the trooper story arc back then, this video is posted at 2012, seems there was a bug that was to big to be fixed so they cutted a part of the "Justice." class story.

And i do recall these 2 NPCs from wich you speak of aswell, i will try to find them in game.

Thanks for sharing :D

2. Think this was also the Jedi Knight, but I had to click panels in a Sith temple to form the Imperial symbol on the floor.

I remember that. It was part of the JK class mission. A way to get droid parts for T7. It was in the Dark Temple on DK, but an instanced DK (not the actual Empire side planet) for the JK class story. That was when gear stats mattered for companions, and T7 was the required companion for that final fight. Some folks (like me) didn't have T7 geared well enough for the fight. That mission provided minimal level droid parts.

Edited by Nmyownworld

While we're on the topic, I seem to remember two missions that I haven't encountered again:

1. Jedi Knight, you have to click panels to rearrange force fields to get to a droid. Like it was a maze of sorts? But I haven't found it again since my first toon.

Am I crazy? Were these from KOTOR? :(

could be one of those Macrobinocular and seeker droid missions -''An invitation from Darth Acina/Master Gend's Mission .... Enter the Corrupted Jedi Temple on Ilum .... This is your chance to navigate through the grid maze'' but am also not sure.

I remember that. It was part of the JK class mission. A way to get droid parts for T7. It was in the Dark Temple on DK, but an instanced DK (not the actual Empire side planet) for the JK class story. That was when gear stats mattered for companions, and T7 was the required companion for that final fight. Some folks (like me) didn't have T7 geared well enough for the fight. That mission provided minimal level droid parts.
wait, i remember that aswell, they deleted upgrades for T7? but its sounds logic, since couple of years back the companions needed to be upgraded with hand, mods, barrels, armor, etc. and back then T7 was simply to underpowerd to assist you. but nowdays every companion gets a auto leveling buff/ level scaling. so the parts are not needed anymore.

I too would like them to return. However were they not removed so players could level faster. So probably was requested to have them removed. The request was probably not that much to which quests were to be removed, but never the less these were the ones that were removed. This was done around the time level sync was introduced to the game just after the first 12x XP event.

But yea It be nice to have them back.

wait, i remember that aswell, they deleted upgrades for T7? but its sounds logic, since couple of years back the companions needed to be upgraded with hand, mods, barrels, armor, etc. and back then T7 was simply to underpowerd to assist you. but nowdays every companion gets a auto leveling buff/ level scaling. so the parts are not needed anymore.

They put in an NPC vendor on the way up to the next floor of the temple for T7 parts. I know it wasn't always there so they must have put that in instead of the puzzle, though I don't remember that part.

I too would like them to return. However were they not removed so players could level faster. So probably was requested to have them removed. The request was probably not that much to which quests were to be removed, but never the less these were the ones that were removed. This was done around the time level sync was introduced to the game just after the first 12x XP event.

But yea It be nice to have them back.

i think its kinda hard to fix bugged story arc missons, but i think add/re-add some Exploration and bonus missons are not that hard to make possible.

When did that change? Because I've done that one with the Sith in the Citadel fairly recently.

When did that change? Because I've done that one with the Sith in the Citadel fairly recently.

More than a year, less than two years. Sorry, but I don't remember a more accurate time frame. I recall trying it on a couple of new characters (I often replay class stories) arriving on DK, fresh out of doing Black Talon for the first time on those particular toons. There was no mission icon over the Imperial officer nor the Sith for me (I did have the Exploration missions box checked). I clicked on them anyway, and did not get a cutscene or any interaction. I stopped trying after that. I'll try again the next time I make a new Empire character.

Edited by Nmyownworld

More than a year, less than two years. Sorry, but I don't remember a more accurate time frame. I recall trying it on a couple of new characters (I often replay class stories) arriving on DK, fresh out of doing Black Talon for the first time on those particular toons. There was no mission icon over the Imperial officer nor the Sith for me (I did have the Exploration missions box checked). I clicked on them anyway, and did not get a cutscene or any interaction. I stopped trying after that. I'll try again the next time I make a new Empire character.

I tink you mean Lord krass, ''do not disturb me''

I just tried on a new IA, fresh from completing the Hutta IA class missions, and then doing Black Talon, selecting "Go to Dromund Kaas" at the end of the FP. Neither the Imperial Officer in the DK spaceport, nor the Sith in the citadel, had a mission marker. I did have the Exploration Missions box checked. I clicked on the NPCs anyway. The Imperial Officer replied for me to go away, she was busy. The Sith said this,

I tink you mean Lord krass, ''do not disturb me''

No cutscene, no mission markers. I don't know when the change happened, but it hasn't worked in a while for me.

The "trick" with that mission is that it only comes available if you do Black Talon in Veteran mode. Story Mode Black Talon doesn't flag it, for whatever reason (probably not intentional, but not likely to be fixed, either). Luckily, Veteran Black Talon is still really easy to solo, so I usually just run that anyway.

The "trick" with that mission is that it only comes available if you do Black Talon in Veteran mode. Story Mode Black Talon doesn't flag it, for whatever reason (probably not intentional, but not likely to be fixed, either). Luckily, Veteran Black Talon is still really easy to solo, so I usually just run that anyway.

Never would have thought about Story versus HM versus whatever they're called these days.

Thanks for that info! :)