Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How to use Legacy storage for credits

Totemdancer

Ok, I just logged in for the first time since the patch.

How is this legacy credit storage supposed to work?

Do we deposit credits or do they automatically go into the storage for your Alts to use?

When I log with an alt I can see the Alts credits and when I look at the legacy storage it’s exactly the same as the Alts

With every character I login with, the legacy credits only ever mirror what that character has and never accumulate like I’d expect with legacy credit storage.

What am I missing or is this working as intended?

Do we deposit credits or do they automatically go into the storage for your Alts to use?

When I log with an alt I can see the Alts credits and when I look at the legacy storage it’s exactly the same as the Alts

With every character I login with, the legacy credits only ever mirror what that character has and never accumulate like I’d expect with legacy credit storage.

It hasn't been implemented yet

A Traitor Among the Chiss - Game Update 5.6 – November 28, 2017

NAHUT - The 3rd Boss Encounter for Gods from the Machine Operation

New Flashpoint on Copero – Find out what Theron’s been up to with the Chiss

New PvP map

New GSF Map set in the Orbit above Iokath

Group Finder Revamp – Significant upgrades to how you queue for multiplayer and solo activities – huge bonuses for all Random play choices, but also allows for easy selection of individual activities such as Daily Areas, Flashpoints, and Operations.

Class Balance changes and a variety of utility adjustments

Launch of Legacy-wide currencies for Credits and Unassembled Components

Galactic Command upgraded disintegrate system – this QoL improvement changes how disintegrate works and instead of CXP gives you legacy-bound Unassembled Components

Ensign Raina Temple returns!

Distribution of Special United Forces Rewards

Edited by Setokai

Here is an excerpt from the Roadmap discussing Legacy Credits.

Quality of Life

As a reminder, Quality of Life (QoL) is a term we use to reference improvements we make to enhance your gameplay experience. QoL improvements include changes to existing game systems, improvements to the User Interface, simplifying ways to do things in-game, increasing the speed of mounts, adding Legacy Perks, and more.

A cool change we are delivering with A Traitor Among the Chiss is the ability to add Credits to your Legacy Bank. You will retain the ability to have credits on your character, so this will work very similarly to how you use your Guild Bank, but it’s for all your Legacy characters. After reviewing your feedback, we decided to limit currency changes to Credits and Unassembled Components as those provide the most positive and impactful change.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.