The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Children

I find it a little...weird and off-putting (the idea, not the OP or those who like the idea) to have them as 'mute pets,' but I'm not going to care too much if it actually happens. My characters don't want kids at all, so I wouldn't be placing any in my SH, but if someone else does, it's not like I'm going to see it.

Well pets usually have a growl sound that plays every often, I say mute "pet" children are ok so they can skip the need to hire a kid to record a line or two. But do you guys even imagine if I add the "HEY LISTEN!" Sound to a kid (Yes you pretty much know the sound I'm talking about) and everyone have to listen to it everyoften while you have them around?. Lets not say if someone is RPin a birthday party and the kid's friends and cousins decide to attend...

Take my word for it. Mute are ok. but lol even without Navi's voice on them you will pretty much have them openly repeating no more than two quotes without a way to stop them. Companions talk everytime you R-Click on them but pets are different they just play their sounds randomly. You guys will be grateful to have them mute considering this.

I think the best they can do to have them not be mute nor annoying is if they considerably reduce the chance of the sound playing and give them just some yawn, coughing, sneezing, sounds. short and low sounds that doesn't annoy you to be listening repeatedly sooner or later.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True that. I'm glad to see people using reason and common sense before assaulting threads lol

This is a forum and when people disagree with an idea they can post their disagreements with an idea, that is not assaulting a threat, that is giving their opinion to the discussion, whether or not a person agrees to the idea. Happens all the time in various forums.

Edited by casirabit