Favorite Villian from class stories or single story content and why?

Swingkittie

Valkorion and Arcann. Valkorion is a great enemy especially for the Jedi Knight (also for Warrior though my Wrath never saw him as a villain and I hated having to kill him with that character). Arcann is also a great foe because you can easily see why he became what he is and I love that you can recruit and eventually romance him (why on earth that wasn't always a option is beyond me - should've been obvious that he's much more fascinating than Theron or Koth).

I also loved Hunter especially with the revelation at the end. Like Arcann he's a villain who you "love to hate." His ultimate fate and the end of Agent's story was really heartbreaking.

Darmas Pollaran. My Smuggler romanced him and it was a great story. Would love to see him return someday.

Edited by ruffolofi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other villian that got under my skin is Valkorion. Wile I was never a big fan of Vitiate, I began during the Eternal Empire storyplot to sympathise with Valkorion. He is a very interesting man. Only now I began to understand why he was the way he is. He is extremly charismatic and the worst that could happen is at some point you have to sympathise with him. I simply can't have a grudge on him. At any point I knew he is going to betray me, he is going to use me, pervert my decisions, yet I liked him. At the end, fighting him did not feel right. It was no hate nor rage behind my emotions. I just felt sad, that I am loosing one of the best dialogue partners in the game. Fighting him in any way, was the reason to play my main. Loosing him, was loosing my drive. He was kinda the Joker to my Batman. The one can not exist without the other.

Quoted for truth, other than that I think I liked the ideologies of Darth Malgus, damn shame he is killed in a flashpoint and so much time has passed that bringing him back either in a redeeming storyline or just as a villain won't work.But I still can't get over the wasted potential.

My top 5 are still:

1. Skaavik. He was such a great foil and awesome motivation for the smuggler. It's a shame he exits after chapter 1.

2. Tarro Blood. Again, just that guy you want to hunt down and crush under heel. And when you finally do get to him, it's rather hysterical and any way you do it is a payoff.

3. Hunter. Again, just another well written character, with an amazing arc and a great finish. What a fun story, Cyphwr 9 and Hunter.

4. Baras. For such a fat SoB, he was so conniving, and so just SITH, his payoff was great.

5. Malgus. His arc was short and I'd of loved for him to have been around more, and his fight in his throne room felt VERY epic. I just wish the fight against his forces would of lasted longer. And personally, as a Sith, I'd of joined him.

4. Baras. For such a fat SoB, he was so conniving, and so just SITH, his payoff was great.

5. Malgus. His arc was short and I'd of loved for him to have been around more, and his fight in his throne room felt VERY epic. I just wish the fight against his forces would of lasted longer. And personally, as a Sith, I'd of joined him.

I agree with all of this. I liked Malgus, it's too bad really that he ended up being such a minor character. Especially since Satele Shan, his counterpart, seemed to be untouchable for such a long time in comparison.