Someone failed math at bioware.

AussieAlan

I think it should be a permanent option for Legendary Players. If you have played the class story for every class on both sides, you have run through these planet quests enough to know them by heart, word for word. At this point just doing the story to get to max level is the way to go. Think of it as a reward for being legendary other than a title and a flair.

I also suggest they leave it on indefinitely, especially the CXP part.

Cause all the solo pve stuff gives a mere 75cxp.....its stupid....i mean i get it when its a repeatable thing, but when it comes to the quests that are entirely in the category of 'do once' like all the story quests should give a nice 200cxp, since you can only do them once and that is it.

I think anything repeatable should stick to 75cxp, but class quests, exploration quests and the planetary story arc quests should all give 200cxp, BEFORE BONUSES.

Math, nothing. Most of the past 2 years leaves one questioning if the whole team doesn't have difficulty operating doorknobs.

:rolleyes:

We don't have outside doorhandles on our front doors in germany... :-)

I'm always stunned beeing in the us at the pure invitation for robbers to come into your house and steal your belongings just because there is a handle....

Makes it easier for them because many us habitants are really careless about locking their doors :-)

And yes that means you can lock yourself out without keys in germany...but it's safer this way :-)

Even you can't break in your own house :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.