Republic Bowling League Address:

MasterYODAve

Shadowlands Community,

I want to take just a quick moment to reach out to you all and thank you for many fun hours of gaming through the years. I speak for most of the RBL community when I say that it has been a very enjoyable experience . As a guild, we've played with and against a lot of very skilled players and truly exceptional people. We've won some, we lost some, but along the way we became part of, in my opinion, the best server community in the game.

With Shadlowlands just days away from extinction, I'd like to simply say thanks to everyone who was apart of this Shadowlands experience, both in our guild and out, who has made this game so enjoyable through the years. You guys (and gals) are amazing and it has been my pleasure to game with you.

Given the great respect we have for this community, we'd like to extend an invitation to the community to join up with us as we approach the big patch. For those of you who are in an active guild and happy, that's great. But we know there there are many who are either guildless or in guilds that are inactive who could benefit from a new community of people to play with. If this is you, hit me up or someone in RBL to talk about it.

We probably only have 1 or 2 more years left before this game has run its course. I hope we can continue to have fun together as we join many other communities of players.

~Yoda~