A Farewell event to the current GSF Monday September 9th 11:59pm Eastern

Drakkolich

As most of you know next Tuesday we will be getting a long list of changes to GSF. I'd like to invite everyone to come join us on Harbinger to give this version a proper send off. We've been playing this version for so long it's hard to remember that it was even different when it started, the last patch we had significant changes was 2.8 way back on June 10th, 2014.

The plan for the event is nothing fancy I'm just trying to get everyone on the same server for a couple of hours so we can chat and play together for a few hours. We will all be hanging out in Verain's kitted out Manaan Stronghold that night, if anyone wants a key feel free to message him on Discord or in game. I will be streaming every night this week up until that night so you can drop by to get invited ahead of time.

The event will be from 11:59pm Eastern - 2:59am Eastern.

Look forward to seeing many of you there!

EDIT: For some reason when I edit the title it isn't changing, but yes I mean October 9th not, September.

Edited by Drakkolich
The date in the title was wrong.

I think you mean the 9th of October after the 9th of September is a little bit behind us.

I like the idea but can't say if I can come. After I am out of town this week I gave a hardware peace to a shop for repair, so far I wasn't notified that it is ready. Unfortunately I need it back to play. So I have to wait and see what happens.

I think you mean the 9th of October after the 9th of September is a little bit behind us.

I like the idea but can't say if I can come. After I am out of town this week I gave a hardware peace to a shop for repair, so far I wasn't notified that it is ready. Unfortunately I need it back to play. So I have to wait and see what happens.

So I keep editing the title and it keeps saying September for some reason. Obviously yes I mean October.