Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I was serious, but not in a "omg stop this nonsense" way, just a "I am a true, real, non-exaggerating prude. I have to remove myself from any talk about innuendos or s-word because it makes me uncomfortable being around that conversation"

xD Have your fun! I'll drop by tomorrow and see if it cooled off. I hope it can be more downplayed so I join in excitement on the release day though or I'll be left to talk to my cat about the scene :(

Ahhh, sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.:o

What is this, people really go mad for that lunatic??!! Have to kill Senya every time just not let this monster roam free....If they give option to throw him out airlock, I would pay for it as I would pay for option to throw out another character from fifferent game, called Garrus, what wrong with you people... Jeez:eek:

"Haters keep out please!"

Does not that tell you anything? So I will say. Get out of here!

And take your stink from here!

Edited by MrJunay

What is this, people really go mad for that lunatic??!! Have to kill Senya every time just not let this monster roam free....If they give option to throw him out airlock, I would pay for it as I would pay for option to throw out another character from fifferent game, called Garrus, what wrong with you people... Jeez:eek:

ahahahahaha.....be carefull what you say in here! they might help me kidnap Princess and offer him up as a sacrifice for more Arcann content! :D:D:D

"Haters keep out please!"

Does not that tell you anything? So I will say. Get out of here!

And take your stink from here!

Uh, hater, what hater??!! I am people person, all those poor souls this maniac destroyed :( I love them.... I love all of you.... But for real... BURN ARKAN, BURN HIM

Uh, hater, what hater??!! I am people person, all those poor souls this maniac destroyed :( I love them.... I love all of you.... But for real... BURN ARKAN, BURN HIM

That is, you hate him, but do not consider yourself a hater? This is something new.:eek:

From hatred to love, one step, by the way.

That is, you hate him, but do not consider yourself a hater? This is something new.:eek:

oh he adores Arcann....its just,..you know..denial part :D:D:D

just needs some sweet time for him to accept his feelings towards the "robotic hand from heaven" :D

We'll be waiting right here at the bar with Garrus till you come to your senses Kal ! :cool:

Hate is big word, aah ****, you are right, well If I must deal with arkon, may I make him as slave, he can work on my potato field. He deserve nothing more...

just needs some sweet time for him to accept his feelings towards the "robotic hand from heaven" :D

We'll be waiting right here at the bar with Garrus till you come to your senses Kal ! :cool:

Garrus is dead already, left this idiot to Virmine

Hate is big word, aah ****, you are right, well If I must deal with arkon, may I make him as slave, he can work on my potato field. He deserve nothing more...

i ....shirtless Arcann with a pitchfork ? ...

damn it brain..how did you manage to make that image look good :confused:

Oh, then he is a secret admirer who does not dare to express his feelings!

I bring a thousand apologies!:o

He's just a god of crafting. So potatoes will be grown tenfold.

Edited by MrJunay

It's why I love Malgus. He's my second swtor husbando.:rak_03: I'll have a Malgus Arcann sandwich.👌

i rly like him...his story is so interesting and heart wrenching .... cant wait for him to come back :rolleyes:

lets be serious..he will come back!...BW already confirmed he is still alive...so.....he will come back!

I have no doubt Malgus will return. I doubt he'll be a romance option given his history and all....but a girl can dream.:rak_03: Hot damn!:rak_04:

I get too excited when I talk about my favourite pixels.:rak_03: forgive me.

Edited by Eshvara

I have no doubt Malgus will return. I doubt he'll be a romance option given his history and all....but a girl can dream.:rak_03: Hot damn!:rak_04:

I get too excited when I talk about my favourite pixels.:rak_03: forgive me.

honestly i would want that :( ...its not because i dont want it..but it would ruin his character...the sacrifice he made because of love would mean nothing...and i dont want that...he is such a great character...dont ruin it for selfish (i dont mean you lol...just generalizing ) reasons :p

Edited by Milishor

honestly i would want that :( ...its not because i dont want it..but it would ruin his character...the sacrifice he made because of love would mean nothing...and i dont want that...he is such a great character...dont ruin it for selfish (i dont mean you lol...just generalizing ) reasons :p

100% agreed. It would ruin his character! Of course I still want it in my head, but I'm okay with not having it available in game.:rak_03:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/es.starwars/images/9/9c/Malgus_Alderaan.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20100811115236

😰😰 Best image of Malgus ever! Only be can smile like that after losing part of his face.

Flawed perfection! Totally contradictory.:p:D

I'll get that second bucket of ice.:rak_03:

And where is Malgus now? There are rumors that he is hanging in the Arcann's collection.

If Arcann has Malgus, and I get Arcann, does that mean I own Malgus too?😱😱

Quit playing games with my heart!👁

I had to. Forgive me.

I had to. Forgive me.

:D:D:D:D:D:D ahahaah

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/es.starwars/images/9/9c/Malgus_Alderaan.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20100811115236

Best image of Malgus ever! Only be can smile like that after losing part of his face.

Flawed perfection! Totally contradictory.:p:D

I'll get that second bucket of ice.:rak_03:

yup...yes...deffinetly....

i shall join you with the ice thingy :rak_03:

Edited by Milishor

I had to. Forgive me.

Considering that the story will return to the form "Imp Vs resp", and Malgus may be frozen in the Arcann's collection ... There is a chance that in the future he will return and play a role in the story.

Edited by MrJunay

I think that part was cut out from the original story though. I don't think in the story as we know it, Arcann met Malgus. Charles said something like that on stream iirc.🤔 Edited by Eshvara