The New Server Names

Zerileth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But... but... EMPIRE FOREVER.

lol :D

I honestly despise the Empire. My wicked Imperial characters work to continue its tyranny. My good ones try to subvert it from within. Either way, it's a monstrosity. An interesting place as a setting for stories, beyond a doubt, but never somewhere I'd want to live. (My country has plenty of history being conquered and colonized, and my people being treated as inferior, uncivilized, or somehow less human than those in power over us. Now we are glad to be free and independent. I have no patience for the romanticization of imperialism.)

However, this doesn't mean I'll be all "call everything after Republic characters!!1!" - I just would've liked some balance. Sometimes it really feels to me like the Empire is favoured a lot in SWTOR... But according to the dev stream today, the names are here to stay, so I guess that's it.

Lol, not everyone is pro empire. I can understand her point, one Sith character and one Republic one p, even though mine is going to Star Forge.

Thank you, I appreciate that. :)

Luna, wow.

Seriously, there are enough Sick and saddistic ERP'ers that are not even real Rp'ers that come on Harby, and start a sexualy convo. Other games ban people that do this, as there are kids and other people that get sick from that stuff not being private.

Haha, I was actually joking. My SI and her thing with Khem...totally private and not shared anywhere. Well, except here...now. :o By no means do I condone people looking for ERP or openly erping and such in a game like this one. Just to clear that up, what I said was totally meant as a bit of a joke for TUXs, cause I figured he'd know me well enough to take it as a joke.

Edited by Lunafox

I am a minimalist.

For America: the names "East Coast Server" and "West Coast Server" would be sufficient. If there was a change of decision regarding the merging of Role Play servers into their own mega Role Play server, that name would be "Role Play Server".

oh stop being silly. that just makes sense! :p

lol :D

I honestly despise the Empire. My wicked Imperial characters work to continue its tyranny. My good ones try to subvert it from within. Either way, it's a monstrosity. An interesting place as a setting for stories, beyond a doubt, but never somewhere I'd want to live. (My country has plenty of history being conquered and colonized, and my people being treated as inferior, uncivilized, or somehow less human than those in power over us. Now we are glad to be free and independent. I have no patience for the romanticization of imperialism.)

However, this doesn't mean I'll be all "call everything after Republic characters!!1!" - I just would've liked some balance. Sometimes it really feels to me like the Empire is favoured a lot in SWTOR... But according to the dev stream today, the names are here to stay, so I guess that's it.

Thank you, I appreciate that. :)

Well, I guess they changed their minds and The Hot Prospect is Satele Shan now! Satele Shan is a nice server name.

I just hope they won't touch my Malgus! /Threathens BW with broken bottle.

Leave the name aloneeee!!:mad: