The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Jedi Knight Armor from Character Creator

Dayshadow

Why is this armor singled out as not being available for direct sale while every other class's CC armor is available?

I notice that in the character select screen the Jedi Knight armor is different than before. I can't find it on the CM and typically those armors in the CC are direct sale items.

Are you going to update the Valiant Jedi armor, make it a new set altogether or make it a different version (like Classic Conservator's vs. Conservator's armor)? I'd just like to see it available for purchase.

If this item is already available what is it called?

Edited by Dayshadow

Vanilla creation armor is a Resolute Guardian set, released via cm. It's not any different than it ever was.

Kotfe armor is available from Sana Rae lockboxes.

Kotet armor is so bad and glitched. dont even bother. ;d

Thanks.

It's weird how you can be looking for something and see everything but the thing you're looking for.

Well, I guess the thread should be... "Can we get a Resolute Guardian Set Direct Sale?" It's odd that a CC armor set is not available. All the other ones are.

Edited by Dayshadow

Thanks.

It's weird how you can be looking for something and see everything but the thing you're looking for.

Well, I guess the thread should be... "Can we get a Resolute Guardian Set Direct Sale?" It's odd that a CC armor set is not available. All the other ones are.

Should be common enough to pop on gtn? Unless you want to spawn the set all over your account, you will only need a chestpiece as matching pieces can be found on the vendor on the fleet.

Should be common enough to pop on gtn? Unless you want to spawn the set all over your account, you will only need a chestpiece as matching pieces can be found on the vendor on the fleet.

When stuff costs 10's of millions I don't bother with GTN. GTN is simply not an option for casuals in many cases.

Are those pieces on the fleet ones that look one way for republic and another way for empire toons?

Edited by Dayshadow