The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Tiers of Valor Boosts

MrNihulus

While I do find the current major valor boosts to be helpful in leveling my character. I find that the grind to 100 gets more tedious around rank 70. Even with a valor boost, it will still take over 20 matches to reach one level of valor after you reach rank 70. I'm thinking they could introduce superior valor boosts which can increase valor gain by 50% or 100%. This can help speed up the valor grind a little.

Tell me what you think of this idea.

Another thing I've noticed is that Major Valor boosts give out the same percentage as Minor Valor Boosts, the only differences are that Major Valor boosts last longer.

I think Major Valor boosts should be raised to 50% instead of 25%.

Another thing I've noticed is that Major Valor boosts give out the same percentage as Minor Valor Boosts, the only differences are that Major Valor boosts last longer.

I think Major Valor boosts should be raised to 50% instead of 25%.

That's the same for all boosts.

Oh, I wasn't even aware conquest boost existed. I'm talking about exp, Valor and cxp.

Yea, I meant the CXP boosts. There's no planetary conquest boost, but the one hour version of the CXP boost is +25% for one hour while the superior one is +100% for three hours. It's an anomaly, though. Al other boosts are just 3x duration for the superior one.