Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Doctor Ganalya Got A Lot Creepier

Ylliarus

This is a bug I have encountered before with Overseer Ragate on Korriban, where her eyes turned very freaky and her mouth seemed to be glued together. Now that I had encountered the same bug on Alderaan with Doctor Ganalya I had decided to make a little video about it to show what is happening...

If anything it really adds to the creepiness of the song. Truly, I got a bit of the shivers when I saw it for the first time! I am curious what your reactions will be... I think Doctor Ganalya drank a little bit too much of the Mother's Milk herself to be frank. It didn't do her much good.

Ragate's bugged in the Korriban Incursion flashpoint, too. Eyes and mouths should not be like that. So much for resisting dark-side corruption... :eek:

Yeah I think some of the character's designs are bugged like this after the patch 5.4 and 5.4a debacle we had a while ago, as prior to that everything was looking fine. So far Doctor Ganalya is the second character I encountered but I am afraid there may be more.

But have noticed it's the female NPC's that have an older/aged complexion? Could it be that Bioware is working on giving us an aged complexion and that messed up the textures of a few NPCS?

Update: Ezra on Hutta does this. She is the elder lady of the couple that asks you to power up the cylinders. This thread should probably be moved to bugs.

Indeed, it should be moved to bugs as this clearly is a bug. Ragate did this, Ezra, now Ganalya too so I wouldn't be surprised if more aged complexion textures had this issue as well. I will be on the lookout for more of these bugs!

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: Doctor Wylenn on Taris also has this weird texture bug going on. My theory therefore is confirmed, many if not all of the "elderly woman" NPC"s have this texture bug going on; Ezra on Nal Hutta, Ragate on Korriban, Ganalya on Alderaan, Wylenn on Taris. I am confident that any other "eldery female" NPC's we will be encountering also will have this issue with their design going on.

UPDATE: Doctor Wylenn on Taris also has this weird texture bug going on. My theory therefore is confirmed, many if not all of the "elderly woman" NPC"s have this texture bug going on; Ezra on Nal Hutta, Ragate on Korriban, Ganalya on Alderaan, Wylenn on Taris. I am confident that any other "eldery female" NPC's we will be encountering also will have this issue with their design going on.

Except the one named after a server...

But what about Garza then?

If Garza is so bugged, this will destroy Trooper story...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.