New Abilities: Force Persuade/Mind Trick

MrNihulus

So these abilities will be given to Sages and Sorcerers, when they are applied to an NPC, they will turn against their allies for a short while but will still remain hostile. Stronger enemies will be affected for a shorter duration, this will not work for Flashpoint/Operation Bosses and other players.

Operatives and Scoundrels will have Reprogram Droid which is similar to Force Persuade but it works on Droid NPCs.

Tell me what you think of this idea?

How would this work in a PVP scenario?

Mind maze for the Shadows and Assassins would pretty much sum it up for it.

Also Operative and Scoundrels (Sentinels and Marauder too) used to have “slice droid” but was removed in 5.0(probably because most of the new mobs were mostly droids).

How would this work in a PVP scenario?

Mind maze for the Shadows and Assassins would pretty much sum it up for it.

Also Operative and Scoundrels (Sentinels and Marauder too) used to have “slice droid” but was removed in 5.0(probably because most of the new mobs were mostly droids).

This ability will only be used in PVE. I don't see any way on how to force teammates to literally try to kill each other.

This ability will only be used in PVE. I don't see any way on how to force teammates to literally try to kill each other.

in pvp just change it to a stun. so basicly like the sleep ability for stealth classes exept this would not be spammable. look at how its done in the game "jedi knight: jedi academy" something like that. id support a mind trick style ability.

in pvp just change it to a stun. so basicly like the sleep ability for stealth classes exept this would not be spammable. look at how its done in the game "jedi knight: jedi academy" something like that. id support a mind trick style ability.

There's already enough stuns as it is, we don't need more...