Returning Player looking for a guild

Kalistar

Hello everyone, I am a returning player coming back to the game to give it another try. I haven't played in a few years so I am going to start a new character in order to relearn the game. I am looking for an active mature casual guild to be a part of just so I have a group of people to talk to and ask questions as I try to relearn the game. I would also like the guild to have voice chat (teamspeak preferred), if you use discord, you can pass me by as discord is garbage in my opinion. I haven't decided yet whether to play republic or imperial. I guess it will come down to whether I join a republic or imperial guild. If republic I plan to do Smuggler Gunslinger, if Imperial then will probably do Bounty Hunter Mercenary. Edited by Kalistar

Good afternoon, or evening depending on time zone...

I would love to chat with you in about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here on Harbinger, on the Imperial side. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE, and check out our code of conduct and long form guild regs HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Join us in discord, or you can find me online as either Vaylen Darkstar or Rha'Ziell. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen