The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Furious saber and Furious Armor set on CM please!

royren

Aye Aye, Atleast make it obtainable in some shape or form again.

I know further down the line we'll get PvP'ers pointing out all the reaons why it shouldn't happen, but even if it'd just a reskinned set without it's unique fiery effect, it'd be much appreciated if it somehow ended up in the hands of the masses.

This goes for all PvP rewards!

Content for all. o/

(funny that T1 title of s8 is fiery but still the weapons looks like crap) yeah, I would imagine the only ppl who will against this are the ones already have them..

I mean it's not fair right now like how lame s8 rewards are, those ugly weapons and lame mount, which cost way more than previous seasons, s8 was the longest season and it should have better rewards than s3.

We can tell devs no longer give a damn to pvp, I mean come on, T1 in s3 got full set of weapons plus 4 sets of furious armor, and then the following seasons rewards are not even close (especially season 7)

like what IIHawkerII said at least give some reskin on cartel market at least which have the same furious effects... would be more than happy to buy that :rolleyes:

^Pretty much. I pvp'd during season 3 and seeing how PvP is now I couldn't care less about the furious weapons or armor, the furious color crystals that I've never really used, or whatever else. Spread the wealth!! - well, for a price:D

Edited by Willjb