Galactic Command vs Previous SWTOR versions

olagatonjedi

Your concerns have already been responded to numerous times in this, and other threads. No need for me to state them over again. They are not a cxp problem, they are more a problem because of how she chooses to limit her gaming. At this point, it seems you/she are just complaining to complain.

Nope. I'm talking about the system 5.0 problems. Do you follow my messages in other topics? So once again read what I wrote here. Penultimate paragraph if you missed it. You’re like a cat on hot bricks and sophistry, obviously, is not your forte. Argumentum ad hominem and wishful thinking. :D

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you are asking me this question shows that you really don't understand the potential of the loot system, which would explain a lot of the anti-GC attitude that many people illustrate on these forums. People get mad at stuff they don't understand. It's all starting to make sense now.

For tier 3/4 gear - log in to any of my toons, join GF or HM ops (depending which gear I am looking for, and my current gear level). Possibly win a shell (as has always been the case - random winner). Collect enough UC's via PvP, Ranked, or GSF to trade my shell in for a tier 3 or tier 4 item (can easily take less than 1, especially with weekly rewards). Get your tier 3 or 4 item.

What a load of rubbish. Proof or it didn't happen.

Nope. I'm talking about the system 5.0 problems. Do you follow my messages in other topics? So once again read what I wrote here. Penultimate paragraph if you missed it. You’re like a cat on hot bricks and sophistry, obviously, is not your forte. Argumentum ad hominem and wishful thinking. :D

I remember that post by you, and responded what needed to be responded to it. If nothing, then nothing. I don't have anything more to say that hasn't been said already.

Not sure why your posts turned to gibberish, but I think this is your way of saying we'll agree to disagree and I think that's probably the best thing, so I concur.

They may be gibberish in your eyes, but not to mine and others, based on PM's I have received. You obviously have issues with the game, and that is ok, but I feel I did a well enough job showing that your issues are not as bad as you portray them to be, as I'm sure I have for others. Hopefully the enlightenment has helped other players, and my example can serve as inspiration that you don't have to succumb to simply using CXP/GC as your primary gearing system.

You are welcome to continue jabbing back at me, but I have said what I feel needed to be said, and I know people have heard it, so it is unlikely I will respond to anything else on this thread beyond the current posts out there. No need to re-answer the same questions on the same post.

I remember that post by you, and responded what needed to be responded to it. If nothing, then nothing. I don't have anything more to say that hasn't been said already.

Sophistic frills again. You have proved that you're just a blabber. Beata stultica.

Edited by xRohanx

This is the last i'll post on this thread unless merited. I'm confident that the rest of my post(s) exemplify the message I'm trying to send, the vision I'm portraying, and the open path I'm trying to illustrate. I'll let the general public decide for themselves, as my messages speak for themselves. If they feel the same as you do, so be it - I'm ok with the idea that you can lead a blind man to water, but you can't make him drink, as that is their choice.

This is the last i'll post on this thread unless merited. I'm confident that the rest of my post(s) exemplify the message I'm trying to send, the vision I'm portraying, and the open path I'm trying to illustrate. I'll let the general public decide for themselves, as my messages speak for themselves. If they feel the same as you do, so be it - I'm ok with the idea that you can lead a blind man to water, but you can't make him drink, as that is their choice.

Not every blind person needs or wants to be lead. That is also their choice.

What other proof would you like to see other than a the direct plan I have already posted?

Maybe stream it, YouTube it, Fraps it 🙄And then post it.

You know most people don't believe it's possible, but if what you are saying is true, then you would be doing everyone a favour by showing us. Maybe then we could put the CXP grind discussion to bed once and for all.

Edited by Totemdancer

Maybe stream it, YouTube it, Fraps it 🙄And then post it.

You know most people don't believe it's possible, but if what you are saying is true, then you would be doing everyone a favour by showing us. Maybe then we could put the CXP grind discussion to bed once and for all.

If my computer was capable, I would. Hence posting on a forum and discussing it rsther than posting a video in the first place.

If my computer was capable, I would. Hence posting on a forum and discussing it rsther than posting a video in the first place.

For someone who says he wants to discuss it, I find it interesting that you ignored post 25 in this thread. I say ignore because post 26 is yours, so you can't have missed it.

For someone who says he wants to discuss it, I find it interesting that you ignored post 25 in this thread. I say ignore because post 26 is yours, so you can't have missed it.[/QUOTe]

I didn't find it interesting, so I didn't comment. I don't feel the need to comment just because you're interested in something.

I didn't find it interesting, so I didn't comment. I don't feel the need to comment just because you're interested in something.

You are definitely one of the strangest people I've seen on these forums.

Basically if it doesn't match your beliefs, you're not interested. He made some good points, you don't care. That's not a discussion.

Clearly when you say "discuss", that's not actually what you mean. You've made that beyond clear now.

It is what I expected though, so thanks for confirming my suspicion.

You are definitely one of the strangest people I've seen on these forums.

Basically if it doesn't match your beliefs, you're not interested. He made some good points, you don't care. That's not a discussion.

Clearly when you say "discuss", that's not actually what you mean. You've made that beyond clear now.

It is what I expected though, so thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Cool!

Cool!

At least you're honest enough not to deny it.

Just as a personal service announcement, you will find that I will no longer reply to your comments directly. I have given you a few days to show yourself from a more reasonable side that can actually accept other ideas and consider them, but this has proven not to be the case.

Do not feel as if this is a threat or a means of any pressure in any shape or form. You will be on my very short ignore list, which I reserve for walls. You have provided enough data to merit it.

Walls are not good sparring partners.

At least you're honest enough not to deny it.

Just as a personal service announcement, you will find that I will no longer reply to your comments directly. I have given you a few days to show yourself from a more reasonable side that can actually accept other ideas and consider them, but this has proven not to be the case.

Do not feel as if this is a threat or a means of any pressure in any shape or form. You will be on my very short ignore list, which I reserve for walls. You have provided enough data to merit it.

Walls are not good sparring partners.

Cool!