Scarlet and Nightshade

feylyndiira

The saga of my Sith Warrior character, Darth Hyperia and how a mere Sith apprentice rose through adversity to become one of the most powerful rulers in the galaxy.

I try to follow the general outline of the original stories, but there will be some timeline deviations and lots (and lots and lots) of head-canon....because I enjoy telling the story how I think it should have happened...as well as lots of background, behind-the-scenes digging into everyone's brains to figure out motivations as to why events occurred the way they did (or the way I wanted them to).

The main focus is the relationship between my Sith Warrior and Quinn and how it develops through time (which in many cases will deviate from the original storyline). There are sexual situations, but I tend to veer away from full-on smut.

Because there is some mature content....and because I find it gets really confusing to post the actual chapters here and get comments in between....I'm linking to where I originally posted the story on AO3. Comments and kudos are always welcome (both here and there)!

Scarlet and Nightshade

1. When I Met You, My World Fell Apart (Balmorra Pt1)

2. Wicked Game (Balmorra Pt2)

3. The Point of Delirium (Balmorra Pt3)

4. Don't Look Back (Balmorra Pt4)

5. Caf and Memories (Interlude)

6. Subtle Thunder (Nar Shaddaa Pt1)

7. Pollution Manifest (Nar Shaddaa Pt2)

8. Neon and Glass and Memories (Nar Shaddaa Pt3)

9. Can't Have Everything (Tracking Station)

10. Pain, Guilt and Lies (interlude)

11. Sands of Fire (Tatooine Pt1)

12. Followed By a Moonshadow (Tatooine Pt2)

13. Mark 5 Ring Stabilizers -- New (Tatooine Interlude)

14. Wretches and Kings (Alderaan Pt1)

15. Alderaanian Night Whispers (Alderaan Pt2)

16. Night Games (Alderaan Pt3)

17. Love Can Kill (Alderaan Pt4)

18. Vengeance Through Mercy (Alderaan Pt5)

19. Castles of Glass (Alderaan Pt6)

20. The Breaking Point (Alderaan Pt7)

21. Caught Up In Between (Alderaan Pt8)

22. The Sinner in Me (Interlude/Jaesa's Ship)

23. Broken Down into Pieces (Hutta)

24. A Private Revel (Interlude)

25. Girls' Night Out (Nar Shaddaa Interlude)

26. The Morning After the Night Before(Interlude/Dromund Kaas)

27. A Spy in the Family (Dromund Kaas Interlude)

28. Thoughts and Regrets (Taris Prelude)

29. Possession Obsession (Taris Pt1)

30. Lock and Load (Taris Pt2)

31. The Swamp has Eyes (Taris Pt3)

32. You're My Disease (Taris Pt4)

33. The Longest Day (Taris Pt5)

Edited by feylyndiira

Hiya :D I'm glad you posted up your story here. More Quinn fic is always fun. Thanks for sharing it. I'm not all the way through it yet, but I've enjoyed everything so far. ^^

Yay! :) I've slowed down alot lately as far as writing. Between getting a new puppy and getting something of a bombshell dropped on me in RL, I've had a really hard time concentrating on my writing. I have so many ideas, but just can't get the time to get them down....or my mind starts stressing about RL things. *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
I always loved Quinn's reactions on Taris, and I think you captured the reasons for his mistrust very well. The change you made from the game was great, to get the extra conversation in and Pierce in a way is quite nervy to talk to Hyperia like that. And I can see he's clearly jealous of lovely Quinn. Great chapter! <3

I always loved Quinn's reactions on Taris, and I think you captured the reasons for his mistrust very well. The change you made from the game was great, to get the extra conversation in and Pierce in a way is quite nervy to talk to Hyperia like that. And I can see he's clearly jealous of lovely Quinn. Great chapter! <3

Thank you! :)

I kind of wish I'd played my Quinn-clone Agent through Balmorra before writing that because the flirt conversation between him and Darth Lachris had some really good lines I could've used for inspiration.

"How bold, for a man who should fear the Sith. What is it you see with those Force-blind eyes?"

"I see a risk worth taking" or "You're a woman of strength and passion. Fear is the last thing on my mind."

Thank you! :)

I kind of wish I'd played my Quinn-clone Agent through Balmorra before writing that because the flirt conversation between him and Darth Lachris had some really good lines I could've used for inspiration.

"How bold, for a man who should fear the Sith. What is it you see with those Force-blind eyes?"

"I see a risk worth taking" or "You're a woman of strength and passion. Fear is the last thing on my mind."

You're right, those are good lines. It's been a while since I've had someone flirt with Lachris, so they weren't fresh in my mind. :)

You're right, those are good lines. It's been a while since I've had someone flirt with Lachris, so they weren't fresh in my mind. :)

The only other character I had flirt with her was my LS male SW, so he didn't get those lines at all. I was pleasantly surprised by them!

• 3 weeks later...