Alignment reset

Blurch

I'm sorry I know this is a repeat but I was unable to find the post with the alignment reset.

I've been running Dallies like mad for the last 2 days when I found out the insane CXP. and when I finally got enough light side tokens to get a speeder I went there vender and now its telling em that I'm not light side 5 anymore. I couldn't tell you when or where it happened but before Tuesday I was 5 now I'm 1 and cant spend any of the tokens. How are we to know when something is up when we log in and we cant buy or a Light side/ dark side item no longer works. All we know is something happened and we go to you to fix it. I did an in game tickets but got the same response. Just fix it or let us transfer the tokens to another character that isn't broken. Not like we can redo the story again to get light side/dark side points. just give yous the light side/ dark side level back.

Can be as something as simple as making a light side/dark side token to make an affected person level 5 alignment again.

This is one of the threads that talked about it (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=931261) . There are several others. Long story short, you can, and should, put in a ticket for it but as far as I know, there has not been the ability to set the points back and you have to earn them all over again. The fastest way is through running crew missions, especially the high level ones. The glitch seems to be related to logging out of the game while in Section X but has not been entirely repeatable. It also only seems to affect Republic characters.