Umbara's Aftermath

OfficerDonNZ

This came to me after finishing the Umbara flashpoint as I encountered a very amusing bug/oversight by the devs. Can you work out what it is? :)

Nathrrya sat at her desk going through her email. There was one from Theron well at least he didn’t gloat. She wondered if his mother could shed any light on her son’s actions. Though they actually had to find the elusive former Grand Master of the Jedi Order first.

“If I was such a good friend Theron then why did you run off the way you have?” Nathrrya wondered. It was clear to her that there was more to his ‘betrayal’ than the rather lame reasons he gave on Umbara. She grimaced just what she needed another galactic conspiracy to try and unravel before it was too late. The Force must really hate her.

There was one from Admiral Aygo. He stated she still had the full support of her top advisers as well as the regular troops. If she ever lost that then Nathrrya knew it would be time to walk away. The mail from Arcann made her smile he had come such a long way in such a short time. The path the young man now walked was not an easy one but Nathrrya hoped he would find it more fulfilling.

But it was Lana’s email that made the redhead raise her eyebrows. Yes they were close, had even been intimate on a few occasions but she had made it clear to Lana that her heart belonged to Malavai Quinn. Or so she thought. Speaking of whom there was a mail from Quinn as well. Nathrrya opened it and sure enough he said what she’d expect him to say.

With a resigned sigh Nathrrya jabbed a button on her comm. unit. “Lana, can you come to my office? I need to talk to you.”

“Be right there commander.” Came Lana’s reply.

_________

Soon enough the blond haired Sith arrived to find Nathrrya lent back in her chair looking at her computer screen a bemused expression on her face. The redhead looked up and grinned as she turned the screen around so Lana could read it.

“Mind telling me what you mean by that?” she asked.

Lana’s cheeks turned slightly pink as she read her letter to the redhead. “Um...” the blond thought it was obvious. Apparently not.

“Lana, we’re close I won’t deny that, you’re a very treasured friend. Force knows how few of those I have but I love Quinn, I married him even after what he was forced to do. I’ve spent the past six years missing him. Now... this?” Nathrrya indicated the screen.

Lana looked down at the floor for a few moments collecting her thoughts then she looked up at the woman she loved. “Nat... I... I know it was just meant to be a casual thing and you needed the emotional support what with Valkoraion in your head and the stress of everything with the alliance but...” she ran a hand through her hair “Kriff this is harder than I thought it’d be... I wasn’t meant to... but I’ve fallen in love with you...”

All Nathrrya could do was stare at the blond her eyes wide. Well, kriff.