EA stole 485 cartel coins from my account

jediknightmiles

i am founder, ive created this acct in 2009 back and now as of august 2017, :mad: you stole my cartel coins from my account they went from 485 to 0. i had not spent not a damn cartel-dime on them give me my coins back. this is just fraud and if i dont get it back i will cancel my subscription and never play this game again.

i am founder, ive created this acct in 2009 back and now as of august 2017, :mad: you stole my cartel coins from my account they went from 485 to 0. i had not spent not a damn cartel-dime on them give me my coins back. this is just fraud and if i dont get it back i will cancel my subscription and never play this game again.

This is especially bad since you are a founder :p

It is a bug, join the club.

I doubt anyone "stole" your coins. Get a grip. Send a ticket when the game is back up. It's probably just a bug or a mistake.

People were talking about issues with the Cartel Market just before the servers were brought down. Don't despair yet. Wait 'til this mess is sorted and if they are still missing, contact CS. I'm pretty sure they didn't "steal" them. Much more likely it's a bug.

This is especially bad since you are a founder :p

It is a bug, join the club.

Not sure what being a founder has anything to do with it. Really as no impact on anything. Being here for longer does not make one more important in any way.

As others have said, this does happen when there are in-game issues and normally such issues are resolved as soon as the patch fix go's live. If not then as mentioned send in a ticket. As a founder he should already know this.