make master FPs for 70s only

Kissakias

i run everyday master FPs trying to finish achievements

in master FPs in some FPs (like Rishi, Manaan, Blood Hunt) is always a failure if one player is below 65.

Dont want to discuss for the Umbarra, even if all are 70s, still cant finish it.

So if some1 see some1 in the que list that is below 70 mostly hits abort.

OR make them in separate list those hard FPs or lowering their level to other FPs

IF be all for 70s only at least we have a chance to finish them.

Agreed for the ones you mentioned but for some of the older ones that can be 2 manned with comps i dont habe a problem with lower levels being able to queue up.

thats why i mention add those in separate list if they dont want to make them 70 only.

i mean with hard we manage to finish 1 run not to mention that nobody i mean nobody wanna do the bonus bosses on those.

Edited by Kissakias

Well as a person who did several Master Mode Flashpoints on a level 50 tank during the DvsL even for the achievements (getting stuff done with a DvsL character), even Lost island, I would say it depends on the player. It certainly is doable.

2 weeks ago I did Battle of Rishi on a token lvl 65 toon with the starter (i think 208) gear. Anyway, yes, since the players in the game are at a very low level it would make it less stressful for the players if they would get only lvl 70s, but as it was mentioned only for certain FPS, mainly the SoR FPS.

Keith said himself, that the Umbara FPS has the 242 rating restrictions for testing purposes, if it works well they will apply it further. Lastly, we did finish the Umbara FPS on MM with 3 players and 1 companion, so it is possible to do.