Assist with Critical increase for Gunnery Commando

trek_addict

As it says on the Tin. My toon is a Gunnery Commando at lvl 48 at time of writing, and as I slapped in some new mods into my adaptive armour, I saw that while most of my stats are OK so far for the leveling I'm doing, I can't for the life of me increase my Critical.

Well, I could, but it would be at the cost of either Mastery, or Accuracy (which I've finally pushed to 110%).

So yeah, what items would I have to use to increase Crit beyond the 15.73% Chance/52% multiplier I have right now?

You only get really significant options to increase your alacrity and crit with gear until you get at level 70. Until then don't worry about it. For PvE yeah you want little bit of accuracy some crit and alacrity. If you PvP lowbies (sub-70) just improve crit, nothing else though.

So, whaz specifoc gear should I look out for?

I would just grind your toon to 70. Work our way out of the gutters/ditches, keep doing all PVP dailies and do a lot of SM Ops. When you get 242 gear, you can start doing HM ops to get 248. Save all unassembled to buy main and off hand Gemini gear. When you get to Tier 4 (300 GCW rank) you can RNG purple Gemini gear.