Buying out Hooks

MarkMaximus

I like to propose buying out SH hooks so that it fulfills the requirements of 100% completion without all the hooks that IMO is way too much for what I would like in a SH. The little ones could cost 10 credits, medium ones 50 credits, and large to centerpiece of 100 credits.

I think it's a bad idea, and it certainly should cost a *lot* more than that. Or it should be rented for a weekly fee charged on the first character that logs in that week. Or perhaps it should be something you have to explicitly buy each week. Perhaps. (Or per-character AS WELL?)

But overall, I think it shouldn't be done. The conquest bonus should be for *decorating* your stronghold, not for having run an extra couple of heroics, especially not "just once".

I'd rather they made conquest bonus dependent on unlocked rooms instead of used hooks, and then increase the number of useable hooks as high as technically possible.

The conquest bonus as it is isn't a reward for *decorating* your stronghold, it's a reward for unlocking all rooms and chucking 900 chairs on the floor.

And yes, I would be fine if they charged CC for unlocking additional hooks.

Edited by Mubrak