The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Storyline Ziost bug

XUMUKYC

After passing the Storyline on Yavin IV, we are sent to Ziost. I started the quest, from the orbital station went on a quest to the planet, as it turned out on the planet all showed where to go and what to do. Decided to get distracted by another quest (Chapter I: The Hunt), after returning to Storyline it turned out I did not have this quest, he disappeared. And now I can not find anything to continue the Storyline .... :( Edited by XUMUKYC

When you accept Chapter I: The Hunt, a warning pops up, informing you that if you start this new storyline, you are locked out of:

- all of your class story

- all companion conversations/quests

...due to how the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline is structured. What isn't outright stated (I think; been a while since I started the storyline), but highly implied by the opening scroll/intro text of KOTFE is that it also locks you out of Shadow of Revan and Ziost, as they are essentially the prologue to KOTFE.

Sorry, but...there's no bug here. Starting Knights of the Fallen Empire (or Eternal Throne) storyline locks you out of the Ziost storyline. (And when you get to level 65, DO NOT accept the starter quest for Knights of the Eternal Throne just yet. That will lock you out of everything mentioned above PLUS the entire Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline, even if you have not completed it yet. I highly recommend finishing the entire KOTFE storyline before moving on to KOTET, or a lot of story in KOTET won't make sense.)

After passing the Storyline on Yavin IV, we are sent to Ziost. I started the quest, from the orbital station went on a quest to the planet, as it turned out on the planet all showed where to go and what to do. Decided to get distracted by another quest (Chapter I: The Hunt), after returning to Storyline it turned out I did not have this quest, he disappeared. And now I can not find anything to continue the Storyline .... :(

Not a bug, when you start KOTFE/KOTET storyline it completes anything you haven't finished

Mmm .. it turns out now the opportunity to not go through all that closed?

I think the only things you can still go back and do are Ilum, Makeb, and Oricon. Once you start Chapter 1 of KotFE, the original class stories for chapters 1 through 3, Prelude to Shadow of Revan, Shadow of Revan, Ziost ... all of these are locked out and you cannot go back to do them. There should have been two popups saying something to this effect.